It recently occurred to me that my little, sanity-saving, project got a wee bit lost with all the ‘life changes’ of the past year. Well, as a means of a very very very brief update of the past 12 months:
- Interviewed and got (Hooray!) a job in upstate New York;
- Traveled: upstate New York, Outer Hebrides & Edinburgh surrounds (Scotland), and a doosey of a trip to Egypt (more on that in May);
- Interned as a production manager for a non-profit magazine;
- Had 7 photographs published in a BOOK!;
- Oh, and moved across a BIG BLUE OCEAN and bought a car.
Alas it wasn’t meant to be. Boxes, tape, and removals men are at the ready once again. More on that another day.
I’ll leave you with a couple quickie snappies…
Icicles in upstate New York on the day my possessions arrived after 4 months in transit. Yes, we unloaded in the snow! 2.5 hours later, I couldn't feel my fingers or feet. Seriously!
My wee Honda. She's a manual and handles great - peppy with tight turns. (Gotta keep those shifting skills in practice until I get my porsche!)
Stay tuned… a few pictures from around the state then adventures in Egypt coming soon.